Do you need a change from working the normal 9-5 or shift work ?
Missing the child growing up and school performances?
Not getting the time to spend with elder family members?
Make the Change to your lifestyle with your own online business which could earn you money while you sleep. Get started here www.watsonking-lifestylecoach.com free video workshop explaining how it all works.
Learn the Digital skills that you need to be relevant in today growing digital world.
Free 1 week video workshop starts here tab from the website.
- My goal is to help 10,000 people set up their own business and be able to live an abundant lifestyle.
- I had been looking for a good business opportunity for the last few years.
- we’ve all tried a few out and had a few successes, but this business far out weights anything I had ever seen before.
- I came back to this one years later after first thinking it was too good to be true.
- It was delighted to see it was still going and had grown even stronger and expanded to various different businesses to offer.
- You can start your own business with the easy-to-follow online video tutorial that you will have access to if you decide to invest in yourself to make a change in your life.
- Even if you just want to bring your existing business online.
- This course will teach you how to build your own online business which will give you time and Geographical freedom.
- This is not a get rich quick scheme and will takes commitment, dedication and you will be pleased you gained the Education that this package has to offer.
- you can become one of the thousands of people earning a 6-8 figure income quicker from the valuable Education you will receive when you join the group.
- Thousands of people are making 6 figure incomes from online businesses.
- start here
We all want to be liked and appreciated for our many talents, our ferocious intelligence, our good nature, our sparkling personality.
But when we start to rely on what other people think of us, and we make their opinion pivotal to our success, we get into trouble. We start tailoring our lives to fit the expectations of others, and from there it’s a vicious cycle you need to end to go forward.
When we give over our power to others and allow that their impressions to become how we perceived, we lose out on who we really are. The only reality we can see, is how we believe others see us.
Here are 15 sure-fire ways to eliminate the worry and free yourself to be yourself.
- Focus on what matters. When you concentrate on what’s important, you think less about your individual role and more about the bigger picture. It takes the glare of people’s spotlights off you individually and helps you focus.
2. Remember, most people aren’t paying much attention.
People spend more time thinking about themselves than thinking about others. If they’re expressing an opinion about your life, it’s probably not something they’ve given much thought to but just a passing thought.
3. Keep perspective. Another person’s opinion is often based not on your beliefs and behaviour but on theirs. What’s good for them may be terrible for you, or vice versa. Be who you want to be from your own perspective, you will feel a lot better for it.
4. You know best. Nobody else is living your life. They might have opinions or ideas, but the only person who knows what is best for you is you. And that means you need to learn about yourself through your own mistakes and failures and celebrate your achievements.
5. Mind your own business. Stop asking people what they think of you. Stop worrying about their opinions–especially if they’re critical, unsuccessful or unhappy. Most of the time, the negative feedback is coming from negative people, keep your mind positive.
6. Desensitise your triggers. Are you too sensitive for your own good? Do you get triggered when people say things about you that you know aren’t even true? It’s easy for a sensitive nature to blow things out of proportion, but try to build the thick skin that lets you shake it off, these people will not help you to move forward in life.
7. Stop overthinking. Overthinking can lead you to thinking you’re being judged even when that’s not the case-and even if not, it can set you down in your own way. Learn to recognise overthinking and replace it with positive thoughts that life you your sprites.
8. Seek constructive feedback.
For important decisions, you may want to seek out a few opinions from people you trust and then forget the rest. Pick people who successful and know how to give feedback that’s constructive and specific.
9. Don’t try to please everyone. It’s impossible to live up to everyone’s expectations, so don’t burn yourself out trying to do so. Please yourself and let the rest fall where they may, and don’t worry about it, some people may dislike you. That’s OK.
11. Opinions are always changing. Never allow the opinions of others to get too deep, because people can change at any given moment. If you’ve overinvested in an earlier opinion, it can leave you feeling a bit bewildered when the person changes their mind.
12. Sow what you want to reap. Life is an echo; what you send out comes back. Too much worry about what other people think of you can become a self-fulfilling prophecy that eventually governs your behaviour thoughts, and way of life.
13. Focus on the moment. When you’re worrying about what other people are saying or thinking, you tend to miss some very important present moments. Conversely, when you truly focus on the present moment, you tend not to worry about what will come later–including judgment. Accept yourself for who you are and be present in the moment.
14. Find a role model. Look to someone whose self-respect you admire to help point you toward your own. A guide can help dispel your lack of confidence and help you envision your best future.
15. Life’s is too short. The bottom line is we truly have this one life and life is short. Do you really want to spend even a few precious moments of that time worrying what other people think? To live a life where others tell you what you want? Or should you decide for yourself who we are and what you want and how you plan to go out and get it?
You must make a conscious effort to let go what other people think. It’s a skill that needs to be practiced, like meditating. But once you truly understand how to let go, you will see the world as entirely different.
People will love you, people will hate you, and none of it will have anything to do with you. Make your choices and live by those decisions, taking full responsibility for what you do and how you do it. When you do, you’ll gain the self-esteem you need and the power to give yourself what you want, without blaming anyone for your mistakes.